Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc.
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of allergies and asthma for patients of all ages. Whether you are suffering from chronic or seasonal allergies, asthma, or both, we are here for your allergist-provided care with two offices conveniently located in Cincinnati (Montgomery) and West Chester.
Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc exists to serve our patients. Our goal is to provide high quality evaluation, education, advice, and treatment for your allergic and asthmatic medical problems.
Please be aware that both our Montgomery and West Chester locations will be closed on:
Monday May 27, 2013
in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
Please plan shots accordingly.
Beginning March 4, 2013 our West Chester Location will have expanded hours. Our new hours for West Chester beginning March 4th will be:
Monday - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Allergy shots will remain as walk-in visits and will be given during these hours
**WEST CHESTER OFFICE**
We are excited to announce the completion of our new PERMANENT location in the West Chester/Liberty Township area. In addition to our Cincinnati (Montgomery) location, we are currently seeing patients in our West Chester office located at:
7144 Office Park Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
**PLEASE NOTE - WEST CHESTER LOCATION DOES NOT RECEIVE MAIL. SEND ANY CORRESPONDENCE TO OUR MONTGOMERY LOCATION**
SCHOOL FORM REMINDER:
Many schools require forms to be updated yearly. To help our staff process these forms as efficiently as possible we have established the following guidelines:
1. Fill out all possible information prior to submitting the forms to our office (including medication, patient name, etc.) Make copies of forms for additional medications if applicable.
2. Include contact information for the person requesting completion of forms in case additional information is needed
3. Include instructions for return of completed forms (i.e. fax to school, parent will pick up, etc.)
4. If completed forms needs to be mailed, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return
5. We request one week to process and return all forms so please submit forms as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (513) 793-6861