Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc.
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of allergies and asthma for patients of all ages. Whether you are suffering from chronic or seasonal allergies, asthma, or both, we are here for your allergist-provided care with two offices conveniently located in Cincinnati (Montgomery) and West Chester.
Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc exists to serve our patients. Our goal is to provide high quality evaluation, education, advice, and treatment for your allergic and asthmatic medical problems.
We are adding a day to our office hours in our West Chester Location beginning Tuesday March 4, 2014.
Our new hours for our West Chester Location will be:
Monday 8:30 - 5:30
Tuesday 11:00 - 7:00
Wednesday 8:30 - 4:30
Thursday 8:30 - 4:30**
Please note the addition of Tuesday hours as well as the **earlier closing time for Thurday. If you have any questions regarding these changes please contact our office at: 513-793-6861
Allergy shots are walk-in visits and will be given during these hours
**PLEASE NOTE - WEST CHESTER LOCATION DOES NOT RECEIVE MAIL. SEND ANY CORRESPONDENCE TO OUR MONTGOMERY LOCATION**
With the start of a new year, many patients have insurance changes. This is a reminder for all patients to bring in your current/new insurance cards. Also, please be aware that our Providers ARE NOT network providers in many of the new Insurance Exchange Products. If you are a current patient please contact us regarding these changes.
SCHOOL FORM REMINDER:
Many schools require forms to be updated yearly. To help our staff process these forms as efficiently as possible we have established the following guidelines:
1. Fill out all possible information prior to submitting the forms to our office (including medication, patient name, etc.) Make copies of forms for additional medications if applicable.
2. Include contact information for the person requesting completion of forms in case additional information is needed
3. If completed forms need to be mailed, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return.
4. All forms not mailed are to be picked up in our Montgomery location. ( We will no longer fax forms). Please call our office prior to coming to the office to be sure forms are ready.
5. We request one week to process and return all forms so please submit forms as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (513) 793-6861