Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc.
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of allergies and asthma for patients of all ages. Whether you are suffering from chronic or seasonal allergies, asthma, or both, we are here for your allergist-provided care with two offices conveniently located in Cincinnati (Montgomery) and West Chester.
Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc exists to serve our patients. Our goal is to provide high quality evaluation, education, advice, and treatment for your allergic and asthmatic medical problems.
Due to the rising demand of completion of healthcare forms, effective immediately our office will be charging $15 each set of school/camp/sports forms per child completed. This charge will be due at the time of drop off or pick up.
Many schools require forms to be updated yearly. To help our staff process these forms as efficiently as possible we have established the following guidelines:
1. Fill out all possible information prior to submitting the forms to our office (including medication, patient name, etc.) Make copies of forms for additional medications if applicable.
2. Include contact information for the person requesting completion of forms in case additional information is needed
3. If completed forms need to be mailed, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return.
4. Please call our office prior to coming to the office to be sure forms are ready.
5. We request one week to process and return all forms so please submit forms as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (513) 793-6861
In addition to the charge of school/camp/sports forms, we have established the following pricing guidelines for forms completed by our office:
School/Camp/Sports forms - $15 per set/per patient
Prior Authorization forms for preferred medications - $25 each
FMLA, Disability forms - $50 (with approval from physician)
Medical records will be charged on a per page basis based on current governmental guidelines.
If you would prefer an "all inclusive" pricing structure we offer a yearly administration fee of $75 per patient as an option to the individual pricing list above. Please call our office for more information regarding this option: 513/793-6861
We will be closed on Friday July 4, 2014 in observance of the holiday.
Please plan shot times accordingly