UPDATED FEBRUARY 16, 2021
WE ARE OPEN IN BOTH LOCATIONS OUR REGULARY SCHEDULED HOURS
Our West Chester location will be temporarily closed on Wednesdays until further notice. Please plan accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Updated COVID-19 Guidelines
We have instituted the following safeguards to keep our patients and staff healthy:
- We are requiring face coverings for all patients over the age of 2 years old when entering our office.
- We are limiting the amount of people entering our office. The patient should come by themselves unless they are a minor. Minors should be accompanied by only (1) parent/guardian. If additional people are present for the appointment, they will be asked to leave or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Patients/guardians should take their temperature prior to coming for their visit/shot. If temperatures are greater than 100.0F please call the office to reschedule.
- If the patient or family members have any of the following symptoms, the appointment/shot should be rescheduled for 14 days after last day of symptoms:
- New headache
- Sore throat (not related to allergy)
- Worsening nasal congestion
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Fever greater than 100.0F
- Body/Muscle aches, chills
- Please advise us if the patient or family member has been tested for COVID-19 within two weeks of appointment.
As a company, we are following the recommended guidelines to keep our patients and staff healthy:
1. We screen each patient for symptoms of COVID-19 as well as ask them about high risk exposures. Any patient with acute symptoms of illness or high risk exposure is asked to reschedule their appointment or book a telemedicine visit.
2. We take the temperature of all of our employees at the beginning of their shift. Temperatures must be less than 100.0 F to work at our office.
3. All employees are required to wear face coverings
4. Lines have been placed on the floor to indicate 6 feet of distancing for our staff members and patients
5. Patients may call from their car prior to their allergy shot or appointment to minimize time in common areas
6. Check in and check out of the office are touchless in most cases
7. Patient should wait in their car 30 minutes after their allergy shot and then call to inform us they have had no reaction prior to leaving
8. We wipe down surfaces at least once an hour. Each room is disinfected after each appointment.
As other businesses and entities reopen, we want to assure you that we are taking into account the prevalence and incidence of COVID-19 in our community. You may find us acting more conservative than government regulations suggest. Please be assured that we are using many sources of information to make these decisions; and ultimately, we are trying to serve your medical needs in the safest, most caring way possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe.
The Staff at Allergy and Asthma, Associates, Inc.
At Allergy & Asthma Associates, Inc. our patients and staff are our top priority during this COVID-19 pandemic. The doctors are now equipped to host VIRTUAL TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS to allow patients access to medical care from their own home. If you are interested in scheduling a telemedicine appointment please call our office at (513) 793-6861 to determine if the patient is a candidate for this type of appointment.
The list of conditions we can see:
- Allergic rhinitis / conjunctivitis
- Non-allergic rhinitis
- Rashes (eczema, hives, itching, ect)
- Food allergy
- Stable asthma patients
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers (No Microsoft Explorer)
- Computer or tablet with a working webcam, speakers and microphone or a smartphone
- Reliable internet connection
- Flashlight or sit near a bright hanging light, floor/table lamp or near bright natural light. The lights should shine on your face.
- List of Current Medications
- Blood pressure cuff
You will be sent an email link: https://doxy.me/drjohneckman or: https://doxy.me /drstevensutton to join my virtual waiting room at the time of your appointment.
**please take temperature, weight, pulse and blood pressure (if available) PRIOR to your telemedicine appointment time if possible. Thank you.**
Please call with any questions or concerns, 513-793-6861
2020 Holiday Hours
School and Camp Form Reminders
Product Recall Information